Monday, April 25, 2011

Love In Action


 Love is not what we say, but what we do.


Love is an action word & must be put into action before it produces results. This is, " Love in Action."


Love in action will have an impact on us and others just as hate will. It is up to us as to which path we choose to live & portray.


If I say, " I love you," will you believe me? If I show you love, will you believe me more?


If you are willing to say, "I love you," are you willing to show it by your actions? 

Love... the greatest of all action words. Show it by your actions every day. 

Even the smallest amount of your love by your actions will return  to you returns to us in a large way. 

The only reason we don't receive love is because we don't show love to others & to ourselves. 

When we see love in another person or they see love in us, they, we are seeing the real person from within.


The power to ignite love in the world lies within each of us. If I speak of love, it is a great teaching. If I show love, it is a great example.


We are not born of hate, misery or torment. These are by products of society & conditioning. 

We are born innocent, loving, responding to love & able to give love in return unconditionally.


True love cannot show in our lives until we remove the negative elements from our spirit.


How can we expect others to see truth & love in our lives when we don't show it by our actions?

No comments:

Post a Comment