Sunday, September 18, 2011

Telepathy

For years we have heard about telepathy. The transfer of thoughts or emotions to another person no matter how far away they may be. Is it possible to do such things as this in this world of reasoning & so-called logic?
The answer is... yes.

 The power of the mind is basically unlimited in my opinion. We have come but a short way with what capabilities we possess as humans. Actually, I firmly believe we have regressed instead of advancing in so many ways. Science has already said that we use only a small portion of the brain. Therefore, if there is unused potential there, what was it intended for in the first place & why have we fallen so far back that we have neglected our full potential?
I've given this a great deal of thought. I've looked at my life, who I am as a person, my beliefs & if I can improve on that which is lacking to make me who I am supposed to be.

Have you ever been in a situation & suddenly the phone rings or someone comes to the door whom you were just thinking about? Aha!
Some say it's coincidence. No such thing. Everything we do happens for a reason. We don't always see the reason behind the events or actions, but trust me, it's there. When you look back & examine the facts, the events, you start to see how it all fits into place, like a puzzle.

Telepathy is simpler than you might think. It's, in my opinion part of who we are, but we don't use our inborn gifts to bring them out like we should. If we starve the body, or the mind, then we become sickly physically & mentally, not to mention emotionally & spiritually.


Have I used telepathy & actually saw it work? I can honestly answer that with a ," Yes." It's part of who we are. Why shouldn't we use it & every other gift & ability we have?


Think about this. Have you ever been in a situation where instinctively you just knew what someone was going to say before they opened their mouth? Of course you have.
We all have. That is an example of telepathy, mind & thought transfer.


We take so much for granted in this materialistic world that we have become blinded to who we really are as a physical & spiritual person. If we neglect either side, then we loose our ability to live to our fullest.

I have seen in my own life, thought transfer when I least expected it. I remember once, my eldest daughter had come to me for advice on her relationship with her boyfriend.
OK! What did I get myself into?

We went to a private spot to talk. Before she could open her mouth to say a word, I saw the words before me of what she was about to say.


Instinctively, before she could say anything, I said, " Honey, this is what you wanted to ask me." She stared at me. " Yes, dad. That's what I wanted to ask you."


Again she went to asked something else. It happened again & a third time without her saying a word about what she wanted. I hadn't even known before that what she wanted to talk about, only that she wanted to talk. What went on was a transfer of her thoughts to me. 
That's how I knew what she wanted. Is that normal? Yes it is. Or in other words, super normal. I have seen this ability over & over again . It happens here at home all the time.

I remember once, my other daughter went to say something, & I read her thoughts before she got it out. What I got back was a big pair of hazel eyes, wide as saucers, & her mouth dropped open. "WOW!", was all she could say.


You too have powers that you wouldn't believe that you were born with. What we see as the norm is not the whole picture.


Are we able to transfer thoughts intentionally to another person. Yes! Both intentionally & unintentionally. Some people are very sensitive to thought transfer & can pick up
on energy vibrations very easily.


Practice makes perfect in all things & this is no exception.

A few years ago, I had really needed to get in touch with a person who lives overseas. It would have been so easy to just pick up the phone & call them but this wasn't the case at this time. I had such a strong desire to talk to them but I wasn't about to make the move. 


Instead, I concentrated my energies & thoughts to that person day after day.
It had become a consuming thought, an overpowering desire to send them a message to think about me, to contact me, to even to the point of dreaming abut me. These desires of mine played themselves out in her life.

About a week went by & all of a sudden the desire stopped. The desire was deep inside me, something that I hadn't started but was there. At the end of the week, the phone rang. It was this same person asking to talk to me. I took the phone & we talked for a few minutes. Out of nowhere, She said to me, " I wish I could stop thinking about you & dreaming about you. They are weird dreams & I felt I needed to call you" End quote.


All I said was, " Oh, how long has this been going on?" Her reply was, " About a week now. It just started out of nowhere."
 

Understand one thing. Telepathy is NOT mind control, nor is it brainwashing or anything that has to do with controlling another person's mind or thoughts. I didn't control my friends thoughts when I used telepathy. She was still a free thinker in her own right. I simply sent her a message that I needed to talk to her. 

Even as to going so far as to mentally suggest she dream about me which did happen night after night as a means of getting her attention. At that time I really needed to talk to her & I simply used every avenue available to try to get her to call me.

Never, ever use the gifts against another as a way to control, hurt or hinder. We possess our gifts as a way to do good for ourselves & others. If we neglect the good & hold to that which is negative then we loose out on what is available to us. We put ourselves in jeopardy of loosing the goodness we have & bringing back on ourselves a negative reaction.

Remember, what we do in the physical shows our true nature in the spirit.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment